Thursday 13 November 2014

Semester 2

Assalamualaikum.
Bismillah..

Semester 2 just started.
I was so excited to start this semester.
I have set my new azam and goals for this sem, to discipline myself, come early to class.. focus more in the class, do not sleep. and many more :* muah!

In the previous semester, I was kinda shocked. konon. Tak ready with the learning styles and stuff. because of that, I don't really pay attention in class, get bored easily, didn't jot down any notes! silly me. The result, my cgpa went really bad. I need to repeat a paper. So I decided to extend my study in cfs for two months next year. I want to add and drops few subjects to make it easy to score. Pray for me. ;)

Second is to improve my ibaadah. the wajib and sunat. In the campus.. I feel easy to jaga my solat fardhu, to make sure myself solat di awal waktu ;) Alhamdulillah. But at home, I need to practise more. Cuz there's tv, fast internet connection, iPad, laptops, air conditioner, comfy beds comforter. haha >.<

Basically, one of my targets now is to get DEAN's LIST. no matter what.
Turkiye Burslari (turkiye govn shcolarship) is my GOALS for now ;')
The applications are twice a year.

Pray for me.
Jazakallahu khairan katheera for reading ;)







No comments: