Sunday 24 August 2014

Early Marriage

Assalamualaikum,
Bismillah,


So, my mom always (sometimes) discuss with us about early marriage,. just now, when we are all in our car on the way to cfs, we have talk about marriage. It was kinda shock me cuz she really dont mind if I want to marry young. She's really dont mind. Its a sunnah.. it can prevent zina and fitnah. ''If someone wants you, why not just nikah~'' haha, my mom said this..

A few days ago, my senior got married, both 20 yrs old.. damn young for me.. ^_^ batchmate pulak tu. so sweet .. Alhamdulillah. when I watched their pictures .wahhh. I feel like I wanna be like them .. So mature , they dont look young at all.

But kena ingat semua tu perlu Ilmu, bukan benda main2. seriously.
Our amalan, ibadah, solat semua tu kena elok dulu.. I just wanna cry !
even subuh pun kadang x terjaga..
Aku perlu baiki ini semua.. jaga solat ku, tahajjud ku, tilawah ku :'(

Study hard and smart ! take care of yourself, mind your manner, be a good muslimah and daughter and many more. I just wanna be like them.

am suddenly remembered this , my mom said - 'bring him la kakak .. I would like to meet him.'
'he's actually my friend , idk..maybe a close friend ? but~ yea I try to 'jaga ikhtilat' among us ^_^
I dont have any relationship with him,
I dont want to involve to any relationship like couple or whatever,
I just want to keep my love only for my husband..
'Pemilik Cintaku Setelah Allah dan Rasul', Fatimah Syarha's book. ;) Bagus buku ni.

Im not 'menggatal' tau.. haha. Just for preparations...
Maybe 2 or 3 yrs from now ? haha who knows!


Ameeeeen :P


No comments: